Monday, July 20, 2009

Find Your HAPPY Weight



As a dietitian and wellness coach, I help women find their happy weight. Yes, I am aware that happy and weight are rarely used in the same sentence. I'm on a one-woman crusade to change that.

"What," you may now be asking, "is a happy weight?"

A happy weight:
  • is a weight where you feel comfortable and confident
  • is a weight that supports your health and happiness
  • is a weight you can reach and maintain without extreme measures
Finding your happy weight may include more than changing the way you look. It may involve changing the way you see.

5 comments:

  1. I'm up for getting to my happy weight. I know what it is, but it's been a few years since we've been "happy" together. On a mission though. Starting with the first 8 lbs. today. Tackle the rest after that. I'm super energized about buying fresh, healthy stuff at the market tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am at my happiest weight when I don't think about or even know what I weigh--I just feel strong, confident, sexy and healthy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally agree with you Carrie. It's all about an attitude, a feeling, and not a number!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Carrie and Kathianne .. I try not to weigh myself because the number doesn't match my style or attitude. I prefer to feel happy when I can fit into last summer's shorts and my 3 year old jeans. And, I'm REALLY happy when I can rescue a pair of my daughter's slacks from AMVETS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, your blog is exactly what I need! I don't seem find happiness in my weight, no matter how low it becomes. Silly, right? Hmm..you're just the person I'd would love to read about weight issues. Glad I discovered your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis