Thursday, July 16, 2009

Gratitude


Today I am thankful for....
  • blooming crepe myrtle trees and fragrant magnolias (we didn't have these in Boston!)
  • sundresses and sandals
  • sunshine and summertime
  • fluffy white clouds in a baby blue sky
  • fresh cherries and my associated childhood memories of cherry picking
  • the people who read my blog (that's YOU!) And to those who leave comments, you put me over the top with gratitude. If you only knew how excited I get each time I read one of those precious comments!
As you go about your day today, pause and take a moment to notice all the things and people you are grateful for. I promise this simple task will enhance your day and double your happiness.


6 comments:

  1. that is a stunning tree full of blooms~making a list like this really feels good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:45 AM CDT

    I am pretty sure that are about a zillion people who would put their friendship with you on their list of gratitude.

    I love you Ms Kathianne!

    Rach

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim Taylor11:10 AM CDT

    That was beautifully said. We all sometimes need to be reminded that it is the simple things in life that should make us happy;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for checking out my blog. Because you did I was able to discover yours. For that..."I am thankful."
    I love your blog description -an inspirational online multivitamin- a dose of motivation and creativity that nourishes your body and spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need this reminder. So much takes us away to "things." I am also thankful today that my Fibromyalgia, Arthritis, Bursitis, and those other little owies didn't keep from working in my yard. Weeding and triming is a chore but anyday that I can get out to do it is a blessing for me. Dirt, the smell of grass and sweat! I'm in heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This was really great. I really like 'fluffy white clouds on a baby blue sky.' Just reading some things on your blog and it really is inspirational.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis