Sunday, August 23, 2009

I Am Woman, Hear Me Roar!


It's important to nourish yourself in fun ways. Small and seemingly silly ways that you may think do not matter. But they do.

Here's a little suggestion: step out onto the wild side and give your toenails some zip. Stripes, flowers, glitter, rhinestones, whatever tickles your fancy. See if that doesn't give you some extra pep in your step. Go ahead, I dare you.

It's kinda like wearing super sexy underwear or getting a Brazilian bikini wax. It's like you have a little secret that makes you a tigress. Reeaarr! (Insert cat claw here).

3 comments:

  1. omg, are those your toes? I think I am making a pedicure appointment tomorrow! I am a new reader- I'm going to have a look around :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog! @LauraScholz suggested I check it out and I'm so glad I did. It's great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous5:59 PM CDT

    I am so not surprised to see that you would find some way to show off your feet!! ; ) Nice post. -M

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis