Sunday, November 15, 2009

Confessions from a Glitter Addict

On Saturday a friend texted me this quote from Drew Barrymore: "You know you're putting a good thing out into the universe when you put on glitter." My philosophy exactly Drew!  If only I could convince my husband.  He can't seem to leave the house without some stray glitter (from my crafty projects) sticking to him.  Personally, I think if you have to leave the house with something stuck to you, glitter isn't a bad way to go.  Cat hair would be much worse.  


Speaking of my glitter addiction, my sister has been enabling me.  She recently purchased me the complete Martha Stewart glitter set.  Now I have two drawers full of glitter.  Can you really ever have too much glitter?  I think not.





You should have seen my eyes light up when I opened this gift! I put the glitter to use right away on her baby shower invitations.






No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis