Friday, April 17, 2009

Hello World!


Today is the first day of my blog, Nourish. Create. Bloom.  I am honored that you found your way here and are reading my words.  


I love the word nourish.  Of course, I am a dietitian, but I think nourishment is about a lot more than eating well.  We nourish ourselves with loving thoughts, guilt-free self care, gentle movement, positive relationships, and lots of laughter, just to name a few.  And creativity!  Being creative is so therapeutic.  It stimulates the right side of our brains and gives us a break from our analytical selves.  What feeds the soul more than playing with glitter?  The thing is, most of the women that I work with in my nutrition and wellness coaching business are not nourishing themselves with all the great stuff I mentioned above.  Not enough nourishment leads to a wilted flower.  I am hoping this blog motivates women to make their nourishment a priority.  After all, that’s what allows us to grow and bloom into our beautiful and radiant selves.  And what could be a better gift to give to the world?


3 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere! What a beautiful sentiment and beautiful imagery to kick off the blog.

    I'll put a link to your site on mine, and I'd love to interview you and feature you on my site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I am certain that through this medium and others, you will help transform the lives of many individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! I cannot wait to be nourished, get creative and watch myself blossom with guidance from your site! Enjoy this ride!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis