Saturday, January 12, 2013

Readers, Set Your DVRs....


Hey, remember when I told you about my Oprah experience and how my BFF and I saw a taping of Oprah's LifeClass with Rick Warren? Well, it's airing on Sunday, January 13th at 9est/8c on OWN.  


Click HERE for my summary of the Rick Warren episode. It's a good one, but really all of the LifeClass shows inspire me to dream bigger and reach higher.

If you do get to watch this episode, you just might see me. I was in the front row (stage right), in the green dress, with the long brown hair, jumping up and down and waving and screaming and looking extremely enthusiastic. I'm a bit nervous (but excited) to see if my ebullient jumping bean self made it onto the small screen. And I can't wait to relive my day with Oprah.

Let me know your thoughts if you get a chance to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

ShareThis