Thursday, January 27, 2011

Embracing Winter



I feel incredibly blessed that I am now living in Dallas.  The forecast this week is sunny and mid-50's.  But for many long winters, I wasn't as fortunate.  For a girl who isn't a fan of cold weather, somehow I survived a total of 32 long, dark, and freezing winters in Pennsylvania, Minnesota, and Massachusetts.   So when I was interviewed by NCB reader and WorkAwesome writer, Sarah Nagel, on how to stay healthy, happy, and energized during the winter, I felt I had a lot of experience to draw from.  Here's the interview:


http://workawesome.com/general/winter-depression


The article was picked up by LifeHacker too, so you can read the tips here in a different format:


http://lifehacker.com/5719505/how-to-stay-happy-and-motivated-during-the-winter


Stay warm my dear readers and let me know your tips for embracing winter!

1 comment:

  1. You are so right! The natural tendency when faced with something you don't like is to complain about how much you don't like it. I'm going to take your advice and try to embrace winter this year.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis