Here's a huge THANK YOU to special people who've made my life sparkle brighter in the past few weeks. In no particular order:
- Last week my crafty soul sister, Emily, wrote a beautiful piece about me and my art on her blog, www.eclairecreations.com. She has really nourished my creativity while I've lived in Atlanta. I will for sure have Emily and Crafty Chick Night withdrawal when Brian and I move in several months.
- I was incredibly honored to be interviewed on 2/25 by the Hip Tranquil Chick herself, Kimberly Wilson. She will be posting the interview as a podcast on her blog, Tranquility du Jour, sometime this Spring. I will be sure to pass along a link when it's ready. Kristen Leigh introduced me to Kimberly and her work. Thanks girl!
- My parents have been generous with their love and support beyond my wildest expectations. I am forever grateful.
- My mother-in-law, Gwendolyn Williams, has commandeered virtually everyone she knows to whisper fertile prayers for me into God's ear. Thank you Miss Gwen!
- Three people support me everyday in person or on the phone: Marilee, Julia, and Brian. I am so blessed.
- And finally- to my friends who email me, write to me, call me, pray for me to reach my motherhood dreams, and leave the sweetest comments on my blog and facebook page- your kind words and love lift me higher.